About our Brisbane training centre
Construction training is a competitive industry where clients and individuals want to make the right decisions regarding their training. This virtual tour offers a first glimpse of our training facility, with some of the training resources available to students. This tool is particularly useful when considering where to send your employees for training.
WH&S More Skills training courses are held at our training facilities in Brisbane & Sydney. Our Brisbane training facility is located at The Construction Training Centre in Salisbury, Brisbane. Our modern facility spans 12,000 sqm and includes 13 training rooms.
- 6 Slewing mobile cranes (with capacities from 3t to 150t)
- Non-slewing mobile crane (Franna)
- Tower crane
- Gantry crane
- Personnel and materials hoist
- 2 Materials hoists
- Mast-climbing work platform
- 3 Forklifts 3 EWP’s
- 3 Scissor lifts
- 2 Skid steer loaders
- 2 Excavators
- Front end loader
- Backhoe Roller
- Two Elevated Work Platforms
- Purpose built Heights and Confined Space structure
- Comprehensive Training Calendar
- Class numbers are capped to ensure quality training
- Significant practical training component
- In most cases, we also include the “RII” units
- Ample on-site parking
- Air conditioned rooms
- On-site cafe
Ready to go further in your industry?
We service the construction, manufacturing, defence, transport, energy and mining industries, providing formal training and assessment, refresher courses and verification’s of competency as well as on-site and off-site training solutions.