Prices listed below are for WH&S More Skills public courses. For group bookings, multiple course bookings or students who believe they are eligible to receive funding please contact us here.
WH&S More Skills specialises in provided training & assessment for licences to perform High Risk Work.
Licences to perform high risk work include:
- Rigging (Basic, Intermediate & Advanced)
- Bridge & Gantry Crane
- Slewing Mobile Cranes
- Non-Slewing Mobile Cranes
- Vehicle Loading Crane
- Elevated Work Platform
- Scaffolding (Basic & Swing Stage).
WH&S More Skills delivers a number of short courses specific to the following industries: Construction, Manufacturing, Utilities, Mining, Energy & Transport.
Units of competencies include:
- Working Safely at Heights
- Confined Space Entry
- Gas Test Atmospheres
- Breathing Apparatus
- Gantry or Overhead Crane (RII)
- EWP Yellow Card (scissor lift & boom lift)
- Swing Stage Scaffold (User)
WH&S More Skills deliver a number of qualifications that incorporate High Risk Work Licences such as Dogging, Rigging & Scaffolding. We offer a blended delivery approach which allows participants to complete these qualification by a mixture of face-to-face training & assessment as well as self-paced workbooks.
- Certificate III in Dogging
- Certificate III in Rigging
- Certificate III in Scaffolding
- Certificate III in Civil Construction (Plant Operations)
- Certificate III in Construction Crane Operations.
WH&S More Skills Plant Operator Courses provide participants with the skills and knowledge to conduct civil construction plant operations.
Plant Operator courses include:
- Skid Steer Loader