Swing Stage Scaffold (User) Course
Course Price: $895
CSQ Funded Course Price: $745
This course is intended to provide learners with a range of knowledge, and skills to perform the functions associated with the use of swing stage scaffolds:
- Plan the job
- Conduct routine checks
- Conduct swing stage operations
- Shut down and secure swing stage
Training and Assessment Duration: 2 days
Times: 7:00am - 3:00pm
Class size: 6-8 students
Prerequisite: The learner must hold either RIIWHS204D Work safely at heights OR CPCCCM2010B Work safely at heights (or equivalent)
Unit/s of competency: USESSS001A Use swing stage scaffolds safely
What Is Included In A Safe Use Of A Swing Stage Scaffold Course?
This unit applies to persons who are required to use swing stage scaffolds for a range of workplace functions. The unit includes planning, risk management and routine safety checks of swing stage scaffolds and associated equipment.
This course meets the requirements under Part 7.3 of the Scaffolding Code of Practice 2009 (Workplace Health and Safety Queensland) for a person to use a suspended scaffold (swing stage scaffold).
With successful completion of the 2 day training course you will receive a statement of attainment (SOA’s) for:
USESSS001A Use swing stage scaffolds safely
How To Make A Booking
Bookings for Swing stage scaffolding training can be made by phone, email or in person.
From 1 January 2015, we are required to report forthcoming training and assessments in Swing stage scaffold courses to Workplace Health and Safety Queensland no later than three (3) business days before the proposed start date.
Therefore all course bookings must be confirmed by 4pm, FOUR (4) days before the desired course start date.
The WH&S More Skills team will advise you of all the training course details at the time you make the booking. If necessary, our team may need to suggest alternative dates.
A booking cannot be completed without:
- Student’s legal names (first and last) as shown in the student’s driver’s licence or passport
- Student’s date of birth
Training, Assessment Dates & Fees
Please see the course date and fees page.
Training Requirements & What To Bring
- Students Unique Student Identifier (if available)
- Photo ID i.e. Queensland or Interstate Driver’s Licence or Passport
- A basic knowledge and understanding of the English language
- Hard toe shoes, Long pants and Hi Vis shirt or vest
WH&S More Skills will provide general training equipment i.e. notes, training plans, calculators (where required) and pens.
Our training facilities are air-conditioned and fully purpose equipped and our students have direct access to all the necessary plant required for the relevant course i.e. Cranes, EWP, Forklifts and Scaffold.
On-site Training & Group Bookings
- We also offer onsite training as well as group booking options at our training facilities.
- Onsite training and group bookings provide the advantage of being able to choose the course dates as it is suitable for you and your employees.
- For more information contact WH&S More Skills on: (07) 3183 0000 or send an enquiry below.
Please read our complete Terms and Conditions and Refunds & cancellations policy.