Skid Steer Loader (Bobcat) Course
Participants will develop the skills and knowledge required to conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations. This unit is appropriate for those working in operational roles. Topics include:
- Plan and prepare for skid steer loader operations
- Operate skid steer loader
- Load, carry and place materials
- Select, remove and fit attachments
- Relocate the skid steer loader
- Carry out machine operator maintenance
- Conduct housekeeping activities
Duration: 3 days
Times: 7:00am – 3:00pm
Class size: 4 participants maximum
Delivery type: Theory and practical training and assessment
Unit/s of competency: RIIMPO318E - Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations
With completion of this course the applicant will be issued with a Statement of Attainment and plastic competency card.
Please read our complete Terms and Conditions and Refunds & Cancellations Policy.
Course Dates & Fees
Please see our course calendar for available course dates and pricing information.
Training Requirements & What To Bring
- The minimum age for assessments is 16 years or over
- Photo ID i.e. Queensland or Interstate Driver’s Licence or Passport
- Legislation requires the applicant to have basic knowledge and understanding of the English language
- Work safety shoes, long pants, long-sleeve hi-vis shirt, hard hat, safety glasses, and hearing protection.
WH&S More Skills will provide general training equipment i.e. notes, logbook and training plans, calculators and pens.
Our training facilities are air-conditioned and fully purpose equipped and our students have direct access to all the necessary plant required for the relevant course.
On-site Training & Group Bookings
- We also offer onsite training as well as group booking options at our training facilities.
- Onsite training and group bookings provide the advantage of being able to choose the course dates as it is suitable for you and your employees.
- For more information contact WH&S More Skills on (07) 3183 0000 or send a course enquiry here.