A confined space is described as an enclosed or partially enclosed space such as storage tanks, pressure vessels, pipes, boilers and sewers.
Get your confined space ticket with us.
Our Confined Space Training is conducted over one day. This nationally recognized one day training provides you with the essential skills and knowledge of how to identify a confined space and to assess risks associated with a confined space environment:
Duration: 1 day
Times: 7:00am – 3:00pm
Location: On-site or at our training facility
Class size: 10 participants
Assessment type: Theory and practical
Unit/s of competency: RIIWHS202D Enter and work in confined spaces
- Legislation pertaining to working in confined space
- How to enter a confined space
- How to safely work in a confined space
- How to work in accordance with a work permit
- How to supervise work in a confined space
- What documentation is necessary to perform confined space work
- Who is permitted to work in a confined space
- How to identify, report and control risk
Course Dates & Fees
Please see the course date and fees page.
Training Requirements & What To Bring
- The minimum age for assessments is 15 years or over
- Photo ID i.e. Queensland or Interstate Driver’s Licence or Passport
- The Legislation requires the applicant to have a basic knowledge and understanding of the English language
- Work safety shoes
More Skills Australia will provide safety helmets, high visibility vest, whistles as well as the general training equipment, notes, logbook and training plans, calculators and pens.
Our training facilities are air-conditioned and fully purpose equipped and our students have direct access to all the necessary plant required for the relevant course i.e. Cranes, EWP, Forklifts and Scaffold.
On-site Training & Group Bookings
- We offer onsite training as well as group booking options at our training facilities.
- Onsite training and group bookings provide the advantage of being able to choose the course dates as it is suitable for you and your employees.
- For more information contact us on (07) 3183 0000 or email email@example.com
Please go here to read our complete Terms and Conditions and Refunds & cancellations policy.